By registering for the Academy, you will be able to access short excerpts of our online resources including instructional videos, scientific papers and expert interviews along with lots of other useful content and online training related to plastic surgery and dermatology.
We may reduce or increase the length and amount of excerpts available to the Members of the Academy. We may also restrict the access for Members to some content available on the Academy.
B ACADEMY will determine the conditions of eligibility for each category, requiring sufficient identification and supporting documents. We may also require proof of professional qualifications of any Member to enable access to some content.
Price and payment terms may be subject to change. Price modifications will not affect the payment terms agreed for prior premium registrations. Different prices and payment terms may apply to physicians and non-physicians.
The service is provided “as is” and “as available”. We make every effort to ensure that the Academy remains accessible 24/7 but cannot be held responsible for the availability of the site in the event of an internet malfunction, maintenance operations, failure or bug, or any event of force majeure beyond the reasonable control of B ACADEMY.
B ACADEMY may also use encryption, tracking, coding or any other software technique to ensure that access to the Academy remains restricted according to the categories of membership
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Your privacy is important to us at DoctorB Akademi Eğitim A.Ş. (“B Academy”). B Academy is committed to protecting your privacy and personal data according to Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 and relevant regulations (“the Law”). This Privacy and Personal Data Policy explains our policy with respect to information we may collect about you and how we may use such information. This brings the way we hold, process and use your data up to date taking into account advances in technology. Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand how B Academy will collect, use, manage, protect and share your personal data, as we understand that this is important to you. We collect and process your data as long as necessary and at least one of the data processing conditions exist according to the Law.. This length of time will vary, depending on the reason that we have collected it, in cases of Health and Safety, this could be permanently.
How we collect and store data
We collect data about you in several ways
When you express interest about our courses or services
When you enroll on a course from your employer if they are funding your course
When you communicate with us via our website / by telephone / email when you enroll online or when you raise concerns or make enquiries
When consent is given for marketing purposes
When you contract to supply or receive a service from us
Care including Social Workers and Commissioners, schools and Local Authority including voluntary organisations such as PCVS and CAB)
Data is essential for our operational use. Whilst most of the information you provide to us is mandatory, some of it will be requested on a voluntary basis. We hold data securely for the amount of time shown in our Document Retention Schedule.
What we collect We may collect the following personal data about you:
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the B Academy web site. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
Account Information: When you sign up for B Academy, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, place of residence and date of birth.
Profile and Listing Information: To shop courses from B ACADEMY (such as online or hands on courses), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, phone number.
Identity Verification Information: To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information (such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, as permitted by applicable laws) or other authentication information.
Payment Information: To use certain features of the B ACADEMY (such as purchasing courses), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments (via iyzco.com).
Assessment and attainment (Information about your prior education and employment)
Identification documentation (Valid Passport and Driving License)
Safeguarding information (such as Educational Health Care Plans, Local Education Authority referrals, court orders and professional involvement)
Special Educational Needs (including the needs and other professional involvement)
Most of the information we collect, we will get directly from you.
How we use your data We use your information, including sensitive data in the following ways: –
To support you during your time with us
To monitor and report on attendance, progress, examinations and assessments
To help us assess the quality of our courses and services
To assess your eligibility for funding, bursaries, course fees and student loans
To help us deal with enquiries, referrals, enrolments, complaints, suggestions and grievances
To enable us to provide information, advice and guidance
To conduct research, both internally and on behalf of government bodies
When monitoring equal opportunities
When administering finance (e.g. fees, bursaries)
To ensure your safety and security
Promoting our products and services
To meet the legal requirements
Who we share your data with and why We may share your personal data;
In our group companies in order to manage our operations and provide the best service,
When we use services other companies, (i.e. we may share your payment information with relevant third party companies while receiving payment from you)
With third parties in order to ensure safety of you and the business,
When law enforcement bodies request information (i.e. courts, police units, prosecution offices etc.),
With third parties for other business purposes (i.e. for audits, executing our legal rights)
We use your data only for relevant purposes, to provide the best service and in accordance with the law.
When you use our website, access information related to you, such as your service provider name, your IP Address, your browsing information and location may be collected. This information is used for improvement of our infrastructure, statistical evaluations, and better targeting of marketing material. The operated cookies may also be used for collecting information on your usage to enable the website's functionalities such as customization, to mitigate risk (e.g. by prevent fraud), manage our infrastructure, and to promote our services.
Your Rights as Data Owner As a data owner, you have the rights to,
Learn whether your data is processed,
If your personal data is processed, to request information relating thereto,
Learn the purpose of processing of personal data and weather it is used for the intended purpose,
Learn third parties resident in Turkey or abroad to whom your personal data is transferred,
Request correction of your data that is incorrect or lacking,
Request deletion or destruction of your personal data,
Request to be given information to third parties according to the two subjects above,
Raise objections to any conclusions which may arise against your interest upon analysis of your used personal data by means of automatic systems,
Request compensation in case of damage due to unlawful personal data process.
You have choices available with respect to our privacy practices. You may always decline to provide personal data. However, if the information you have declined to provide is mandatory for provision of our services, you may not use our services. All your personal data is received for the best service.
If you wish to gain access to or correct your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy, you should contact:
Company Name: DoktorB Akademi Eğitim A.Ş.
MERSİS Number: 0309057712300001
Adress: Fulya Mahallesi, Büyükdere Cad. No:80 34394 Mecidiyeköy / İstanbul
Phone: +90 549 365 27 17 - +90 549 365 27 13
Online modules are non-refundable from the time of purchase
B ACADEMY cancels the onsite training due to weather or unforseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee. B ACADEMY is not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
B ACADEMY will offer a 100% refund within 14 days from time of purchase. After 14 days and up to 30 days prior to the event date, refunds will be less 50%. All requests must be made in writing no later than 30 days before the event. If the course is online and/or if the request is made within 30 days, no refund will be made.
Refunds will not be issued to non-show registrants.
B ACADEMY requires all participants to select their training date upon registration. One date change will be allowed with no additional charges up to 30 days prior to the event. For additional date changes and within 30 days of event date, an administration charge of EU 1,000 will be incurred. Date change request for ONLINE courses is NOT valid.
Substitutions are always welcome in lieu of cancellation.
B ACADEMY will under no circumstances hold responsibility or issue refunds to participants getting their professional license rejected by the authorities. Participation in B ACADEMY courses is not directly linked to healthcare licensing process governed by the Turkish republic or any other authority’s worldwide
I have read and understood the Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data prepared by DoctorB Akademi Eğitim A.Ş. (referred to as “B Academy” or “Company”) within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. I was informed in detail and adequately by the company about the content of this Clarification text.
I accept that my identity data, contact data, professional expertise, IP information and related personal data obtained by B Academy through different methods as specified in the clarification text is processed for the purposes; (i) offering opportunities for products and services tailored to me, such as internet advertising, targeting, retargeting, sales, campaigns, deals and product/service advertisements; (ii) determining how I am aware of your website, creating non-anonymous traffic statistics through individual user registration, increasing the use and functionality of your website by making my visit to your website more enjoyable, content tailored to my expectations and interests during my website visit, and personalized browsing opportunity. providing; (iii) tracking my usage habits according to previous records during my visit to your website and offering special products for me; (iv) presenting special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities, and conducting other marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) studies; (v) creation of new product and service models; and transferred to third parties in the country and abroad that B Academy receives support in the fields of storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing), security and similar areas.
I approve my communication data to be sent to me for purposes such as campaigns, newsletters, events, product and service promotions, processed for the purpose of sending gifts and promotions and other magazines/periodicals, and transferred to private institutions that provide the service infrastructure, Message Management System and other public institutions for this purpose.
Due to the fact that e-mail addresses are used during the performance of the service I am receiving and the e-mail server infrastructures are located abroad, I allow the transfer of my personal data specified in this express consent document and the clarification text presented to me, based on technical necessity, to the servers where the servers of these service providers are located.
As DoktorB Akademi Eğitim Anonim Şirketi(hereinafter referred to as “B Academy”), we acutely protect the personal data of our customers, and as a data controller, we fulfill all our obligations in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”). We explain to what extent the personal data of customers can be processed and the rights of customers with this clarification text.
1- Personal Data
Within the scope of KVKK, personal data means the following data: any information such as name, surname, Turkish Republic identity - citizenship number, address, e-mail address, IP addressregarding an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”), and Special Quality Personal Data, which is a special type of this, means race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief. , religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, biometric and genetic data (“Special Quality Personal Data”). The explanations made for your Personal Data within the scope of this Clarification Text also include your Private Personal Data.
2- Which Methods and Legal Reasons Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
In all personal data processing activities we carry out, we act in accordance with all obligations and principles sought in the relevant legislation, especially the KVKK, and we take the necessary security measures for the safe processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the KVKK, we collect your Personal Data automatically or non-automatically, by voice, verbal, written or electronic means, through the following channels and other channels that may be added to them in the future, and we process them within the scope of Article 5.2 of the KVKK according to the processing purpose:
• During your membership through our website and social media accounts,
• Correspondence via our e-mail addresses, other communication methods including short messages sent for other purposes related to B Academy and its activities, and all kinds of communication tools (“Communication Tools”),
• Through third parties such as group companies, business partners, manufacturers or companies to which B Academy provides services or services.
3- For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the conditions regarding the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Providing you with rights and benefits in accordance with the activities developed in relation to the provision of products or services offered to you, the development of memberships, the use of products and services, your identity data, communication data, professional expertise and related personal data obtained from you through the above-mentioned methods, It can be processed in direct proportion to the purposes listed below, especially for the purposes of maintaining and developing activities, conducting business relations with you.
• Fulfilling the activities in accordance with the legislation,
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company, maintaining commercial activities,
• Planning and execution of business activities,
• Execution and improvement of business processes,
• Conducting communication activities,
• Contract management, contract execution and contract implementation,
• Customer relationship management,
• Execution of after-sales services,
• Execution of the necessary works in order to get the highest efficiency from the business processes,
• Conducting audit/ethics activities,
• Management of relations with third parties,
• Planning and execution of third parties\' access to information,
• Planning and execution of emergency management processes,
• Conducting training activities,
• Ensuring the security of company premises and/or facilities,
• Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation,
• Follow-up of legal, financial and accounting affairs.
Again, your identity data, contact data, professional expertise, IP data and related personal data collected by the methods mentioned above can be processed for the following purposes by using cookies, if we obtain your explicit consent:
• Offering opportunities for products and services specific to you, such as internet advertising, targeting, retargeting, sales, campaigns, opportunities and product/service advertisements,
• Determining how you are aware of our website, creating non-anonymous traffic statistics through individual user registration, increasing the use and functionality of our website by making your visit to our website more enjoyable, providing content and personalized browsing opportunity that is tailored to your expectations and interests during your visit to our website.,
• Tracking your usage habits according to your previous records during your visit to our website and presenting special products for you,
• Presenting special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities, and conducting other marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) studies,
• Creation of new product and service models,
• Sending electronic commercial messages (such as campaigns, newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys, product and service advertisements),
• Sending gifts and promotions and other magazines/periodicals,
• Organizing corporate communication and other events and invitations within this scope and informing them about them.
4- What is our Processing Duration of Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, especially the KVKK, and the periods required by other legislation, unless the above legitimate purposes are eliminated in any case.
5- Under Which Conditions Your Personal Data Can Be Processed and Transferred
As stated in Article 5 of KVKK,
• Presence of your explicit consent,
• Clearly prescribed by law.
• Being compulsory to protect life or bodily integrity of a person or someone else who is unable to disclose consent due to actual impossibility or whose legal consent is not given.
• The processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
• It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
• Being public of the person concerned by himself.
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
In the above cases, as long as at least one of the data processing conditions exists, we collect, record, store, preserve, update, organize, transfer and process your information in order to continue our services.
Within the scope of the 8th and 9th articles of the Law, which regulates the transfer of personal data domestically and abroad; If your personal data has processing purposes that do not require your explicit consent, or in cases where you have your explicit consent for the processing purposes for which your explicit consent is required; in accordance with the security and privacy principles determined in the legislation; Group companies, business partners, supplier companies, banks, financial institutions, consultancy firms from which we receive support in the fields of law, tax and similar fields, and other related parties where transfer is necessary for the purposes determined can be transferred to authorized institutions and organizations.
6- Your Rights as Data Owner
As the data owner, as determined in Article 11 of the KVKK,
• To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
• Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to the above two articles to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In this context, you can send your requests to the following e-mail address or postal address by filling out the Application Form on our website. B Academy will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, following the receipt of the relevant documents. In the event that a cost arises due to the fulfillment of your requests, we can only charge you the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
For more detailed information on the subject, you can review the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, and visit the website www.kvkk.gov.tr.
DoktorB Akademi Eğitim Anonim Şirketi (“B Academy”)
Address: Fulya Mahallesi, Büyükdere Cad. No:80/ 34394 KAĞITHANE/ ISTANBUL
Phone: +90 549 365 2313