What is PDO Threads Course?
In this course, you will learn the key techniques for applying monofillament and cog threads in depth, as well as all the knowledge you need to master this techniques and feel secure enough to use it in your practice.
What Will I learn?
By the end of online PDO thread lift course, you will be able to;
- Identify who is a candidate for PDO thread lift
- Understand the aesthetic consultation process
- Understand and diagnose skin aging problems and conditions and how to treat them using PDO threads
- Identify the indications and contraindications for PDO thread lift
- Understand the functional anatomy and aging process of the skin and face
- Identify the risks and complications of the procedure as well as avoiding and treating them
- Know and use the pre and post care patient’s protocols
- Know and properly apply the standard PDO threads techniques
The PDO threads lift online course offers a advanced theoretical and practical learning, including specific anatomy and techniques to achieve great results in your practice. The course offers comprehensive online instructions and as well as hands on lecture and demonstration via live connection.
Learning Level: Beginner
Certification: You will earn 2 CPD points from this course
Course Delivery: Online with live mentoring/optional practical 1 on 1 in person
What’s included: 60 minutes theory lecture and 60 minutes LIVE procedure watching
Who Is this course for?
Plastic surgeon, dermatologist, medical doctor, aesthetics doctor and general practitioners who are interested in regenarative medicine
**Participants may join the shadow and hands on program after attending and achieving the standard requirements of our courses and fellowship programs. Please click here for further information about shadow program.
***Please fill our contact form. We will call you back !
B Academy courses fully accredited by CPD Certification Service