What Is Plasma Energy Course?
Plasma energy is the basis of this course. We teach all there is to know about the plasma energy device and it’s aesthetic indications in an easy and practical way. The procedure delivers plasma energy to the skin with minimal damage to the surrounding tissue due to the qualities of the plasma energy. In this course you will learn this non-invasive procedure is cabaple of a wide range of aesthetics treatments like skin tightening regeneration and rejuvenation, scar and skin lesions removal and transdermal drug delivery.
Our courses are the perfect blend between theoretical knowledge and long term clinical practice, combined in a 2 days didactic learning experience. The program aims to prepare the attendees in all aspects of the Aesthetics field. We believe that knowledge is supported and best retained with practice. That is why our courses are based on simulated enviroments that permits each attendee to experience live demonstration of clinical cases and examinations in order to make diagnoses and use appropriate equipments for each aesthetics procedures.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of our 2-Day plasma energy course, you will be able to:
- Identify who is a candidate for plasma energy treatment
- The aesthetic consultation process
- Proper procedure technique for various areas
- New trendy techniques like non-surgical necklift, upper and lower eyelid tightening, post pregnancy abdominal skin tightening and lip lift
- The complex anatomy and aging process of the face
- Indicaitons and contra indications of the procedure
- Identify the risks and complications of the procedure as well as avoiding and treating them
- The detailed protocols of patient’s pre and post-care
2 day Plasma Energy Course program covers 1 day theory, 1 day live demo sessions
Learning Level: Beginner to Advanced
Certification: You will earn 16 CPD point from this course
Course Duration: 2 days (One day theory, one day training in simulated working enviroment)
What’s included:Course materials (booklets, notebooks, etc.), after course educational support, coffee break
Who Is this course for?
Plastic surgeon, dermatologist, medical doctor, aesthetics doctor and general practitioners who are interested in regenarative medicine
**Participants may join the shadow and hands on program after attending and achieving the standard requirements of our courses and fellowship programs. Please click here for further information about shadow program.
***Please fill our contact form. We will call you back !
B Academy courses fully accredited by CPD Certification Service