What is Skin Rejuvenation Course?
This course will equip you with the complete knowledge about all the best techniques for biorevitalization and bioestimulation available. You will feel secure to choose the best treatment for your patient’s skin concerns.
With the B Academy’s exclusive didatic and easy method you will learn the usages of platelet-rich plasma, mesotherapy, mycroneedling and Intralipotherapy as well as the best way to create a complete and holistic skin routine plan to your patients.
Our courses are the perfect blend between theoretical knowledge and long term clinical practice, combined in a 2 days didactic learning experience. The program aims to prepare the attendees in all aspects of the Aesthetics field. We believe that knowledge is supported and best retained with practice. That is why our courses are based on simulated enviroments that permits each attendee to experience live demonstration of clinical cases and examinations in order to make diagnoses and use appropriate equipments for each aesthetics procedures.
What Will I Learn?
By the end of our 2-Day skin rejuvenation course, you will be able to;
- Identify who is a candidate for all the biorevitalization techniques
- Understand the aesthetic consultation process
- Explain the aging physiology and how to optimize it with biorevitalization
- Explain the indications and contraindications of Platelet-Rich Plasma, Mesotherapy, Micronedling and intralipotherapy
- Demonstrate proper technique and protocols for the above mentioned treatments
- Reshape the face and body with intralipotherapy
- Identify the risks and complications of the procedure as well as avoiding and treating them
- The detailed protocols of patient’s pre- and post-care
2 day course program covers 1 day theory, 1 day live demo sessions
Learning Level: Beginner to Advanced
Certification: You will earn 16 CPD points from this course
Course Duration: 2 days (One day theory, one day training in simulated working enviroment)
What’s included: Course materials (booklets, notebooks, etc.), after course educational support, coffee break
Who Is this course for?
Plastic surgeon, dermatologist, medical doctor, aesthetics doctor and general practitioners who are interested in regenarative medicine
**Participants may join the shadow and hands on program after attending and achieving the standard requirements of our courses and fellowship programs. Please click here for further information about shadow program.
***Please fill our contact form. We will call you back !
B Academy courses fully accredited by CPD Certification Service